My friend BK shared a photo of the note, very cool to share.
Welcome!
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy following my journey through France and Spain while walking the path of St. James, the pilgrimage road to Santaigo de Compostela.
I hope you enjoy following my journey through France and Spain while walking the path of St. James, the pilgrimage road to Santaigo de Compostela.
"Pilgrimage was and is a spiritual exercise in the form of a journey to a place believed to be made holy by a sacred event, or that possesses the relics of a holy person or object."
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Love on the Camino.
I forgot to share this wonderful note that someone had left on one of the Camino markers. It was titled "If you fall in love on the Camino", it was so cool to read and I´ll try my best to recall it.
"If you fall in love on the Camino, it doesn´t matter if you are married or single, just enjoy the moment. Dance together, share all of the Camino, talk, and love. When it comes time to walk apart, never look back, always look ahead but never too far, just love, knowing you may never see that person again."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, is this kind of like "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"?? Gayle
ReplyDeleteLOL! Ha ha ha Gayle. That's awesome. Just hope the blistered feet don't put a damper on the action. :-)
ReplyDelete:) Wishing for the best!
ReplyDelete