today, 25km to 35km walks just fly by now, everyday gets easier and easier. There are many more people walking the Camino now, to get your Compostella you only need to walk 100km, so many people started walking in Sarria, it´s a popular starting point for the people on a budget for time or effort. I went to mass in the small church in Palas de REI tonight, it was awesome and I feel very blessed, guess I´m getting back to my religion, it feels good to not be alone any longer. I did not plan for this to turn out to be a spiritual journey but it did, everyday that at some point I am in doubt or I am lost but somehow I am led and find my way. So cool to let go and just walk, one foot in front of the other, no worries at all, just life on the Camino. Good night my friends and Buen Camino.
Welcome!
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy following my journey through France and Spain while walking the path of St. James, the pilgrimage road to Santaigo de Compostela.
I hope you enjoy following my journey through France and Spain while walking the path of St. James, the pilgrimage road to Santaigo de Compostela.
"Pilgrimage was and is a spiritual exercise in the form of a journey to a place believed to be made holy by a sacred event, or that possesses the relics of a holy person or object."
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Day 29 of my walk, I am so blessed!
Well it is only 68km until Santiago, I´m not sure if I am glad or sad. We have walked for so long, enjoyed life at such a slow pace, I feel like I have been in a protective cocoon that I don´t want to leave. I know that soon I must leave Spain but even with the daily challenges of life on the Camino none of us wants it to end yet at times we do, does that make any form of sense?
I am in Palas de REI
today, 25km to 35km walks just fly by now, everyday gets easier and easier. There are many more people walking the Camino now, to get your Compostella you only need to walk 100km, so many people started walking in Sarria, it´s a popular starting point for the people on a budget for time or effort. I went to mass in the small church in Palas de REI tonight, it was awesome and I feel very blessed, guess I´m getting back to my religion, it feels good to not be alone any longer. I did not plan for this to turn out to be a spiritual journey but it did, everyday that at some point I am in doubt or I am lost but somehow I am led and find my way. So cool to let go and just walk, one foot in front of the other, no worries at all, just life on the Camino. Good night my friends and Buen Camino.
today, 25km to 35km walks just fly by now, everyday gets easier and easier. There are many more people walking the Camino now, to get your Compostella you only need to walk 100km, so many people started walking in Sarria, it´s a popular starting point for the people on a budget for time or effort. I went to mass in the small church in Palas de REI tonight, it was awesome and I feel very blessed, guess I´m getting back to my religion, it feels good to not be alone any longer. I did not plan for this to turn out to be a spiritual journey but it did, everyday that at some point I am in doubt or I am lost but somehow I am led and find my way. So cool to let go and just walk, one foot in front of the other, no worries at all, just life on the Camino. Good night my friends and Buen Camino.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment