Welcome!

Welcome!



I hope you enjoy following my journey through France and Spain while walking the path of St. James, the pilgrimage road to Santaigo de Compostela.





"Pilgrimage was and is a spiritual exercise in the form of a journey to a place believed to be made holy by a sacred event, or that possesses the relics of a holy person or object."





Monday, October 8, 2012

Mussels Rock!

I can´t believe I had mussels on the shell today, my first time and I love them. When I was young we used them only for fishing bait, just to think what a treat we wasted in my youth. It is so cool here in Spain, when you have a beer after 12pm, you get tapas or some form of edible treat. Today I had a seafood crepe along with my beer, it was filled with crab and a whitefish of some sort, so good! I love the Spanish lifestyle, so relaxed, I hope to continue this lifestyle when I arrive home.
I miss you all, Buen Camino!

No comments:

Post a Comment