Welcome!

Welcome!



I hope you enjoy following my journey through France and Spain while walking the path of St. James, the pilgrimage road to Santaigo de Compostela.





"Pilgrimage was and is a spiritual exercise in the form of a journey to a place believed to be made holy by a sacred event, or that possesses the relics of a holy person or object."





Thursday, October 4, 2012

A message to my Camino friends!

I am sure that at a point in time soon you will all find my blog, I want to share how special my time walking and laughing with you has been. I have found so many friends, I have been honored to share in your lives, I love you listening to all my stories, I will miss you all so much. You have been a huge part of my daily life and I can´t imagine not seeing you everyday but we must know that life moves on.
Thank you so much for making my Camino awesome, you all rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment