I am in Finisterre now, it is raining very heavily and I want to walk to Cabo Fisterra today, I have a shirt that smells badly and needs to be burned. lol Soon I will walk there even in the downpours, I have to see what was thought to be the very end of the world.
Yesterday while I was walking through the mountain paths on my way to Finisterre I came to an opening in the trees, I saw Finisterre for the first time from very high up in the mountains, it was beautiful! I feel complete now that I have reached Finisterre, my Camino is done! The emotions I felt upon walking into Finisterre were overwhelming, even though I walked the Camino Finisterre alone, I felt a much stronger sense of accomplishment than when I walked into Santiago. Life is wonderful for sure.
I can´t believe I ran into my Camino friend from when I started the Camino, she just shows up out of no where, I love it when I hear Jess yell ¨Hey Al¨, I always smile and get a warm heart!
Tomorrow it is on to Muxia, I have a beautiful pension reserved for two days, I even chose to pay a little extra and have a view of the ocean as my Camino will soon end.
Buen Camino my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment