Welcome!
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy following my journey through France and Spain while walking the path of St. James, the pilgrimage road to Santaigo de Compostela.
I hope you enjoy following my journey through France and Spain while walking the path of St. James, the pilgrimage road to Santaigo de Compostela.
"Pilgrimage was and is a spiritual exercise in the form of a journey to a place believed to be made holy by a sacred event, or that possesses the relics of a holy person or object."
Monday, August 20, 2012
My walk is getting near.
My walk is getting closer than I thought, I'm a little scared of the travel to France to start my walk. I've never really traveled abroad so all the flights, buses, trains, and taxi's are a little intimidating. I will start my adventure with an open mind, lots of flexibility, and trust that all will be fine. I'm sure some of you are wondering why folks choose to walk 500 miles rather than drive it, so I thought for my first post I would share a short video that sums it up well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment